Saturday 23 June 2018

Eccedentesiast

"He is struggling to live without his former love and wants the ex back in his life."


Why you like him/her so much?

First of all, 
We don't know. 
We have no answer, right?

I actually have no idea what to post here but what I feel right now is pain.
A feeling that cannot describe how pain it was.
2018's...
It is full with pain and misery. 
I simply want to start all over again, where this time I don't end up becoming the same foolish person.
No, not start all over again but I want to forget everything if I could turn back the time.

And not to be hurt again,
I believe in these two reasons why we meet people in our life and it's 
Blessing and Lesson.

Thank You life for teaching me valuable life.

Love,
Someone who hides his/her pain and misery behind a fake smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment