Friday 13 April 2018

Final SEMESTER!

😍 Finally, it will be my last semester here in UiTM. Insha'Allah if I do not repeat my paper 😄.

A lot of energy goes into trying to make sense of the new environment which I have to deal with so many problems and responsibilities.

"Starting University is like Starting A New Life". 😅 

When students leave home for University, they are going to face a lot of things such as what to do, where to go, who to get to know. For me, College Life can be described as challenging and demanding that is not easy to survive. Dealing with academic studies, time management, communication, money to pay this, that and personal relationship this one you deal with your emotions 😅 . It can be scary but nothing is impossible. Most students are not been prepared for the challenges of University and end up being overwhelmed resulting be a person who discipline their mind and not easily to give up even there always problems to faced it. That's fine, as long as we know how to deal with everything.


I have been exposed to a cultural shock which I'm being too lazy to study, too much spend my money to buy the things that is not necessary and wasting time.

But,

Alhamdulillah.

There are many things that I've learnt from my mistakes before and after since I realized that I'm not younger anymore. 😂


At the same time, I'm be able to know friends who are always been there for you no matter how hard or happy your life. 

That's all for tonight because it is already 2:30 a.m where I have to continue doing my assessment. 
😂😂😂

Lots of Love,
WafaNatasha 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment